Please read the following carefully before updating the firmware:
- 1. Please make sure your USB disk is in “FAT”.
- 2. Do not turn off the monitor, or you will cause a malfunction or damage your monitor.
- 3. Please use a fully charged original battery.
- 4. Do not operate monitor during the firmware update.
- 5. Do not operate your USB disk and its cable.
- 6. THE MALFUNCTION OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY FALSE UPDATING OPERATING IS NOT UNDER WARRANTY.
Firmware Version Checking:
Open your monitor and press “M” button to make the screen display the menu. You can check your Firmware Version in the bottom of the menu display. The firmware version is as follows:
- 1. Download the desired firmware and decompress file to a USB stick. Connect the disk and the screen by the firmware update cable.
- 2. Put on the batteries on the V-screen and make sure it won’t loose contact during the updating.
- 3. Turn on V-screen and enter into the menu.
- 4. Select “OTHER SETTING” from the main menu and press right button to enter into. Press up and down to choose “SOFTWARE UPDATING”.
- 5. Press right button to begin upgrading the firmware. V-screen shows “UPDATING” on the screen. And it will shut down automatically when the upgrading is finished.